Tags: medical diplomacy
RADM Kernan’s response to USNI Blog’s question about CP 08 lessons learned is one for the history books. It was so thorough that there is no way I could synthesize it. To read the roundtable’s transcript click here. To listen to a mp3 file, click here.
Either way you will be glad you learned more about the importance of medical diplomacy.
- On Midrats 23 November 14: “Episode 255: Commanding the Seas -the Surface Force with Bryan Clark from CSBA”
- A Magical Metrical Mystery Tour of Ineffective U.S. Drug Policy
- On Midrats 16 November 14, “Episode 254: John A. Nagl: 13 Years into the War”
- Gabe’s Gambit: Celebrating the Marine Corps Birthday and Reflecting on Talent Management
- On Midrats 9 November 14 Episode 253: “The Fleet we Have, Want, and Need” – with Jerry Hendrix