Tags: medical diplomacy
RADM Kernan’s response to USNI Blog’s question about CP 08 lessons learned is one for the history books. It was so thorough that there is no way I could synthesize it. To read the roundtable’s transcript click here. To listen to a mp3 file, click here.
Either way you will be glad you learned more about the importance of medical diplomacy.
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC
- The Pen and the Sword: An Interview with Professor Timothy Demy on Reading Fiction and Studying War
- On Midrats 22 March 2015 – Episode 272: Naval Professionalism; up, down, and back again – with Will Beasley
- Missile Defense and Budget Issues
- On Midrats 3/15/15 – Episode 271: “Red Flag and the Development USAF Fighter “