Tags: medical diplomacy
RADM Kernan’s response to USNI Blog’s question about CP 08 lessons learned is one for the history books. It was so thorough that there is no way I could synthesize it. To read the roundtable’s transcript click here. To listen to a mp3 file, click here.
Either way you will be glad you learned more about the importance of medical diplomacy.
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy
- Does Generation X Still Fit?
- Live on Midrats 17 August 2014: Episode 241: Personnel Policy and Leadership, with VADM Bill Moran, Chief of Naval Personnel
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 1: A Day in the Life of Sub Lieutenant Snodgrass
- Sea Control 47 – British and American Surface Warfare Officers