Tags: medical diplomacy
RADM Kernan’s response to USNI Blog’s question about CP 08 lessons learned is one for the history books. It was so thorough that there is no way I could synthesize it. To read the roundtable’s transcript click here. To listen to a mp3 file, click here.
Either way you will be glad you learned more about the importance of medical diplomacy.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy