Dr. Jim Carafano, one of the best minds inside the beltway, has compiled his list of National Security Resolutions for 2009:
- Finish the Job in Iraq.
- Finish the Long War.
- Don’t Mess with Homeland Security.
- Build Missile Defenses.
- Do Something about Space.
- Worry about Iran.
- Build Better Border Security.
- Get Smart on Cybersecurity.
- Stop Doing Stupid Security.
- Don’t Let the Military Go Hollow.
Greater detail on each resolution can be obtained here. What do you think of Dr. Carafano’s resolutions? What would you add or subtract or even amend?
- The Pen and the Sword: An Interview with Professor Timothy Demy on Reading Fiction and Studying War
- On Midrats 22 March 2015 – Episode 272: Naval Professionalism; up, down, and back again – with Will Beasley
- Missile Defense and Budget Issues
- On Midrats 3/15/15 – Episode 271: “Red Flag and the Development USAF Fighter “
- It’s Math