Dr. Jim Carafano, one of the best minds inside the beltway, has compiled his list of National Security Resolutions for 2009:
- Finish the Job in Iraq.
- Finish the Long War.
- Don’t Mess with Homeland Security.
- Build Missile Defenses.
- Do Something about Space.
- Worry about Iran.
- Build Better Border Security.
- Get Smart on Cybersecurity.
- Stop Doing Stupid Security.
- Don’t Let the Military Go Hollow.
Greater detail on each resolution can be obtained here. What do you think of Dr. Carafano’s resolutions? What would you add or subtract or even amend?
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?
- Supported vs. Supporting and the Compromise of D1 Football