Dr. Jim Carafano, one of the best minds inside the beltway, has compiled his list of National Security Resolutions for 2009:
- Finish the Job in Iraq.
- Finish the Long War.
- Don’t Mess with Homeland Security.
- Build Missile Defenses.
- Do Something about Space.
- Worry about Iran.
- Build Better Border Security.
- Get Smart on Cybersecurity.
- Stop Doing Stupid Security.
- Don’t Let the Military Go Hollow.
Greater detail on each resolution can be obtained here. What do you think of Dr. Carafano’s resolutions? What would you add or subtract or even amend?
- On Midrats 26 April 15 – Episode 277: Manpower, Modernization, and Motivation – an Hour with VADM Moran
- A Call to Write
- On Midrats 19 April 2015 – Episode 276: “21st Century Ellis”
- John Quincy Adams — The Grand Strategist: An Interview With Historian Charles N. Edel
- 4 Reasons Not to Resign Your Commission as a Naval Officer