Dr. Jim Carafano, one of the best minds inside the beltway, has compiled his list of National Security Resolutions for 2009:
- Finish the Job in Iraq.
- Finish the Long War.
- Don’t Mess with Homeland Security.
- Build Missile Defenses.
- Do Something about Space.
- Worry about Iran.
- Build Better Border Security.
- Get Smart on Cybersecurity.
- Stop Doing Stupid Security.
- Don’t Let the Military Go Hollow.
Greater detail on each resolution can be obtained here. What do you think of Dr. Carafano’s resolutions? What would you add or subtract or even amend?
- Capstone Essay: Distributed Lethality Requires Distributed Capability Across the Surface Fleet
- On Midrats 2 Aug 15 – Episode 291: Nashville, Omar, Nigeria and Kurdistan, Long War Hour w/ Bill Roggio
- Historical Leadership Dynamics for US China Relations
- VLS At-sea Reloading
- Self-Contradiction, Priorities, Conflict, and Women in the USMC