Take a look at Matt Armstrong’s post over at MountainRunner which has a map which reveals the non-alignment between DOD’s combatant commands and the State Department’s Regional Bureaus.
My question to you: Should they? I think so but I want to hear from you.
Click here to see the map and Matt’s full post.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy