Take a look at Matt Armstrong’s post over at MountainRunner which has a map which reveals the non-alignment between DOD’s combatant commands and the State Department’s Regional Bureaus.
My question to you: Should they? I think so but I want to hear from you.
Click here to see the map and Matt’s full post.
- Sea Control 30 – Australian Submarines
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #54: Shell Fragment from the USS Massachusetts (BB-59)
- Midrats 13 April 14 Episode 223: 12 Carriers and 3 Hubs with Bryan McGrath
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #53: Handmade Seabee Photo Album From Guadalcanal
- USCG Air Station Kodiak’s Arctic Domain Awareness Mission Scientific Support Operations: A Vital Step Toward Arctic Understanding