Take a look at Matt Armstrong’s post over at MountainRunner which has a map which reveals the non-alignment between DOD’s combatant commands and the State Department’s Regional Bureaus.
My question to you: Should they? I think so but I want to hear from you.
Click here to see the map and Matt’s full post.
- Special Time for Midrats Episode 238: “The Horn of Africa – still the front lines, with RDML Krongard, USN” – 27 July at 2pm (EDT)
- Taking the Long View on Hispanic Immigration
- Invite: CIMSEC’s July DC Meet-Up
- Sea Control 43: RADM Rowden – Sea Control, LCS, and DDG 1000
- On Midrats 20 July 14 – Episode 237: Military Sealift Command – Past, Present and Future