I’m active duty, so these opportunities are not for me. However, the New Media Directorate at ASD-PA has some great opportunities
to stir up trouble to provide blog fodder. They’ve got phone bank roundtable discussions available with various high up muckety mucks a few times a week, and a couple of interesting Navy embarks / embeds coming up.
Some of the comments being made here would be illuminated by a phone call or two, or a couple of days visiting at sea. How about it?
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset