I’m active duty, so these opportunities are not for me. However, the New Media Directorate at ASD-PA has some great opportunities
to stir up trouble to provide blog fodder. They’ve got phone bank roundtable discussions available with various high up muckety mucks a few times a week, and a couple of interesting Navy embarks / embeds coming up.
Some of the comments being made here would be illuminated by a phone call or two, or a couple of days visiting at sea. How about it?
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy
- Does Generation X Still Fit?
- Live on Midrats 17 August 2014: Episode 241: Personnel Policy and Leadership, with VADM Bill Moran, Chief of Naval Personnel
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 1: A Day in the Life of Sub Lieutenant Snodgrass