By Jim Dolbow
Inquiring minds would like to know. In the comments section of anÂ earlier post on a slightly different topic, Sid suggested “Morillâ€™s â€śSouth from Corregidorâ€ť and any or all of DV Galleryâ€™s books.”
Sid, got any more suggestions? Loyal readers, what say you? Thanks!
- Sea Control 30 – Australian Submarines
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #54: Shell Fragment from the USS Massachusetts (BB-59)
- Midrats 13 April 14 Episode 223: 12 Carriers and 3 Hubs with Bryan McGrath
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #53: Handmade Seabee Photo Album From Guadalcanal
- USCG Air Station Kodiakâ€™s Arctic Domain Awareness Mission Scientific Support Operations: A Vital Step Toward Arctic Understanding