By Jim Dolbow
Inquiring minds would like to know. In the comments section of anÂ earlier post on a slightly different topic, Sid suggested “Morillâ€™s â€śSouth from Corregidorâ€ť and any or all of DV Galleryâ€™s books.”
Sid, got any more suggestions? Loyal readers, what say you? Thanks!
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy