By Jim Dolbow
Inquiring minds would like to know. In the comments section of anÂ earlier post on a slightly different topic, Sid suggested “Morillâ€™s â€śSouth from Corregidorâ€ť and any or all of DV Galleryâ€™s books.”
Sid, got any more suggestions? Loyal readers, what say you? Thanks!
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patnaâ€™s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset