For shipbuilders worrying about the bottom line, what is more important: A very highly trained, committed workforce or a complete, finished design?
What do you think? Answer–from one of America’s shipbuilding legends–comes tomorrow!
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach