….and the follow on reports just get plain weird.
A French submarine was unaware that it had rammed and damaged a British nuclear sub in a mid-Atlantic collision until it was informed by the Royal Navy.
The French Navy claimed this month that Le Triomphantâ€™s bow sonar dome was probably damaged in a collision with a submerged shipping container while returning from patrol.
It discovered that it had hit a British submarine only after one of their regular exchanges of information with the Royal Navy.
Awwww — come on. Someone being a cheeky
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy