Hot off the presses! Topics in the International Navies issue include:
The Commanders Respond – Chiefs of 37 navies from around the world answer the question: What is the most significant maritime security threat facing your nation, and how do your sea services address this challenge?
The anti-piracy deployment of the People’s Liberation Army Navy of China to the Gulf of Aden
We need more Icebreakers!
Scandinavian military cooperation
Eric Wertheim’s World Navies in Review
Defeating Somali Pirates on Land: The Kenya Connection
Highlights from the annual AFCEA/USNI conference tackles
And much, much more….
What do you think?
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships