Hot off the presses! Topics in the International Navies issue include:
The Commanders Respond – Chiefs of 37 navies from around the world answer the question: What is the most significant maritime security threat facing your nation, and how do your sea services address this challenge?
The anti-piracy deployment of the People’s Liberation Army Navy of China to the Gulf of Aden
We need more Icebreakers!
Scandinavian military cooperation
Eric Wertheim’s World Navies in Review
Defeating Somali Pirates on Land: The Kenya Connection
Highlights from the annual AFCEA/USNI conference tackles
And much, much more….
What do you think?
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach