Hot off the presses! Topics in the International Navies issue include:
The Commanders Respond – Chiefs of 37 navies from around the world answer the question: What is the most significant maritime security threat facing your nation, and how do your sea services address this challenge?
The anti-piracy deployment of the People’s Liberation Army Navy of China to the Gulf of Aden
We need more Icebreakers!
Scandinavian military cooperation
Eric Wertheim’s World Navies in Review
Defeating Somali Pirates on Land: The Kenya Connection
Highlights from the annual AFCEA/USNI conference tackles
And much, much more….
What do you think?
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset