Earlier this week, the hospital ship Comfort wrapped up its visit to Haiti, the first stop of the seven-nation Continuing Promise 2009 deployment. Continuing Promise 2009 is a four-month humanitarian and civic assistance mission to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Here are some Haiti CP09 medical numbers:
Patients treated: 6,731
Patient encounters: 30,586
Surgeries conducted: 161
Animals treated: 2,354
Prescriptions filled: 15,504
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy