Tags: CP 09
Greetings from St. John’s, Antigua!
As you know this two-island nation is the third stop of the Navy Hospital Ship Comfort’s Continuing Promise ’09 goodwill tour in the Caribbean and Latin America. I will be onboard COMFORT beginning Tuesday morning and will depart back to the states on Saturday.
I am loaded with a notebook and two cameras as well as the drive to document for the naval blogosphere how the men and women of COMFORT are winning the hearts and minds of people everywhere they go!
I will post as often as I can when I am not out in the field. Anything in particular you want me to report just drop me a comment.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy