Tags: CP 09
Greetings from St. John’s, Antigua!
As you know this two-island nation is the third stop of the Navy Hospital Ship Comfort’s Continuing Promise ’09 goodwill tour in the Caribbean and Latin America. I will be onboard COMFORT beginning Tuesday morning and will depart back to the states on Saturday.
I am loaded with a notebook and two cameras as well as the drive to document for the naval blogosphere how the men and women of COMFORT are winning the hearts and minds of people everywhere they go!
I will post as often as I can when I am not out in the field. Anything in particular you want me to report just drop me a comment.
- Assessing the Fleet: The 2014 Navy Retention Study
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”