Gotta keep this one quick.Â I would guess that over 1000 Antiguans have lined up for patient care today.Â The services offered here include:Â dental, optometry, general medicine, pediatrics, prescriptions, and women’s health.
While observing the optometry department, I heard that one patient had lined up at 2100 the night before for a 2-minute eye exam.
The patient care inside the Multi-cultural Center is inter-agency cooperation and NGO coordination at its best.Â No stove pipes.Â Teamwork everywhere I look.
Keep up the good work COMFORT.
- Midrats this Sunday, May 17 2013 – Episode 167: Intellectual Integrity, PME, and NWC
- Remembering our Fallen Coast Guard Shipmates and their Families
- On Midrats 10 Mar 13, Episode 166: “Expeditionary Fleet Balance”
- Guest Post by LTJG Matthew Hipple: From Epipolae to Cyber War
- For Strength and Courage: Neptunus Lex