DAVIS-MONTHAN AIR FORCE BASE, Ariz. — More than 60 Airmen from across the Air Force are preparing to board a C-130J Hercules on Saturday, 30 May to participate in the second iteration of “Operation Southern Partner” in seven Caribbean and Latin American nations. The Twelfth Air Force (Air Forces Southern)-led event is aimed at providing intensive, periodic subject matter exchanges with partner nation Air Forces in the US Southern Command area of focus.
I will be spending five days live blogging about Operation Southern Partner beginning 8 June 2009. Many thanks to Captain Nathan Broshear, USAF, 12th Air Force PAO for making this happen.
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN