Tags: Battle of Midway
I have the privilege of knowing Harry Ferrier who was in Torpedo 8 and one of the two survivors of the six TBF’s which launched from Midway Island on June 4, 1942. I had the honor of helping Harry put together a presentation of his experience. I have made a Blog with first hand accounts of the flight from Harry and Bert Earnest, his pilot, as well as some pictures at: http://HarryFerrier.blogspot.com
It is a thrilling account.
Well done Stan — (via Tailhook Daily Briefing).
- The Lost Intellectual Capital of a STEM Dominated Navy
- Join Us for Midrats 26 Oct 14 at a Special Time for Episode 251, “DEF2014 wrapup, and the budding question of veteran entitlement”, starting at 6:30pm EST
- No Boots on the Ground, No Victory
- Join Us for the Midrats’ 250th! 19 October 14 at 5pm (EDT)
- Sea Control Podcast 56 â€“ Forgotten Naval Strategists