Tags: Battle of Midway, USS Yorktown
Ship’s photographer, Bill Roy, had captured a sequence of photos as Yorktown sank which disappeared in the archives over at the Naval History & Heritage Center. What was remarkable about this sequence was that it showed Yorktown going down stern first as opposed to the more commonly held belief that she went down bow first.
- Yours, Mine, and Moscow’s: Breaking Down Russia’s Latest Arctic Claims
- Voting (Or Lack Thereof) in the Military
- On Midrats 30 Aug 2015 – Episode 295: “NATO Goes Back to Fundamentals” With Jorge Benitez
- How Running a Nuclear Reactor Is Like Running A Movie Set
- Speech: LtCol Jess Mullen, USMC – “Where Are You Going?”