Tags: web 2.0
By Jim Dolbow
The Naval History & Heritage Command has joined the ranks of military officials and commands utilizing Web 2.0 tools to reach new audiences.
If you are interested in becoming a fan of the NHHC on Facebook, following them on Twitter, joining their group on LinkedIn,viewing their bookshelf on Goodreads, or sharing bookmarks on Delicious, click below:
Goodreads (Goodreads is the largest social network for readers in the world)
Delicious (Delicious (formerly del.icio.us, pronounced “delicious”) is a social bookmarking site for storing, sharing, and discovering web bookmarks)
Stay tuned for future developments!
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC
- The Pen and the Sword: An Interview with Professor Timothy Demy on Reading Fiction and Studying War
- On Midrats 22 March 2015 – Episode 272: Naval Professionalism; up, down, and back again – with Will Beasley
- Missile Defense and Budget Issues
- On Midrats 3/15/15 – Episode 271: “Red Flag and the Development USAF Fighter “