Tags: Team Navy, Valour IT, Veterans, Wounded Warriors
And so it begins…Go Navy! Beat Army!
Do you have a blog or website? You can join our team here: Team Navy. Team Navy is also grateful to have the support of all you Coast Guard Bloggers out there who don’t have an official team this year!
Don’t have a blog or website? No problem, you can still help us spread the word and get donations through Facebook, Twitter, email and plain old word-of-mouth.
Why help us? Every centÂ raised goesÂ toward the same cause, Valour-IT from Soldierâ€™s Angels, helping those wounded warriors by providing laptops with voice activated software, Nintendo Wiis for therapy and GPS units for those suffering short term memory loss issues from TBI. Reach me atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. We’ll be updating with stories and Team progress and you can make a donation here!
Read this superb post at HG’s World on Why I Joined the Navy. Which he didn’t but he’s supporting Team Navy as a tribute to his father and brother. Well done HG!
Update: The Admonition also joins Team Navy, “In honor of my dad who passed away this year, he was a sailor.”Â Nice!
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la RĂ©publique
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach