Tags: Team Navy, Valour IT, Veterans, Wounded Warriors
And so it begins…Go Navy! Beat Army!
Do you have a blog or website? You can join our team here: Team Navy. Team Navy is also grateful to have the support of all you Coast Guard Bloggers out there who don’t have an official team this year!
Don’t have a blog or website? No problem, you can still help us spread the word and get donations through Facebook, Twitter, email and plain old word-of-mouth.
Why help us? Every centÂ raised goesÂ toward the same cause, Valour-IT from Soldierâ€™s Angels, helping those wounded warriors by providing laptops with voice activated software, Nintendo Wiis for therapy and GPS units for those suffering short term memory loss issues from TBI. Reach me atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. We’ll be updating with stories and Team progress and you can make a donation here!
Read this superb post at HG’s World on Why I Joined the Navy. Which he didn’t but he’s supporting Team Navy as a tribute to his father and brother. Well done HG!
Update: The Admonition also joins Team Navy, “In honor of my dad who passed away this year, he was a sailor.”Â Nice!
- Ears Open, Mouth Shut: How the Navy Should Really Approach Innovation
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #23: Engine Order Bell and Telegraph from USS Kearsarge
- The Warping Effects of an Unbalanced Mind
- Defense Forum Washington 2013: Senator Kelly Ayotte
- Defense Forum Washington 2013: The Honorable Ray Mabus, Secretary of the Navy