Why give to Valour It? For the obvious reason that they can support some of our our troops presently in ways that we could not have in the past through some very important endeavours:
Voice-controlled Laptops – Operated by speaking into a microphone or using other adaptive technologies, they allow the wounded to maintain connections with the rest of the world during recovery.
Wii Video Game Systems – Whole-body game systems increase motivation and speed recovery when used under the guidance of physical therapists in therapy sessions (donated only to medical facilities).Personal GPS – Handheld GPS devices build self-confidence and independence by compensating for short-term memory loss and organizational challenges related to severe TBI and severe PTSD.
AND: Our past will become our future!
Help support Team Navy…see and click the thermometer on the right
And to honor our heroes:
WWI: Frank Buckles USA, 106 years old
Another story: Marine hero Ben Carson…seriously, listen to his story…listen to where he fought…it’s incredible…we are lucky:
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach