One more reason to love Bacon, courtesy of the Navy Times.:
What do Ping Pong and a comic strip have to do with a fundraiser to purchase laptops for wounded warriors?
Because today I had planned on telling you all about Soldiersâ€™ Angels, who are raising money to purchase high tech equipment for wounded warriors. Guys who canâ€™t get out of bed easily need laptops. Those who canâ€™t use their hands need voice controlled equipment. The Angels are holding an event called Project Valour-IT, running until Veterans Day, and they really need your support.
Read the rest of the storyÂ Go Navy!
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la RĂ©publique
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach