One more reason to love Bacon, courtesy of the Navy Times.:
What do Ping Pong and a comic strip have to do with a fundraiser to purchase laptops for wounded warriors?
Because today I had planned on telling you all about Soldiersâ€™ Angels, who are raising money to purchase high tech equipment for wounded warriors. Guys who canâ€™t get out of bed easily need laptops. Those who canâ€™t use their hands need voice controlled equipment. The Angels are holding an event called Project Valour-IT, running until Veterans Day, and they really need your support.
Read the rest of the storyÂ Go Navy!
- On Midrats 19 April 2015 – Episode 276: “21st Century Ellis”
- John Quincy Adams — The Grand Strategist: An Interview With Historian Charles N. Edel
- 4 Reasons Not to Resign Your Commission as a Naval Officer
- About Face: A Return to Marine Corps Innovation
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC