One more reason to love Bacon, courtesy of the Navy Times.:
What do Ping Pong and a comic strip have to do with a fundraiser to purchase laptops for wounded warriors?
Because today I had planned on telling you all about Soldiersâ€™ Angels, who are raising money to purchase high tech equipment for wounded warriors. Guys who canâ€™t get out of bed easily need laptops. Those who canâ€™t use their hands need voice controlled equipment. The Angels are holding an event called Project Valour-IT, running until Veterans Day, and they really need your support.
Read the rest of the storyÂ Go Navy!
- To Defeat ISIS, Hawkeyes Required
- The Independent Review of the Nuclear Enterprise
- On Midrats 23 November 14: “Episode 255: Commanding the Seas -the Surface Force with Bryan Clark from CSBA”
- A Magical Metrical Mystery Tour of Ineffective U.S. Drug Policy
- On Midrats 16 November 14, “Episode 254: John A. Nagl: 13 Years into the War”