One more reason to love Bacon, courtesy of the Navy Times.:
What do Ping Pong and a comic strip have to do with a fundraiser to purchase laptops for wounded warriors?
Because today I had planned on telling you all about Soldiersâ€™ Angels, who are raising money to purchase high tech equipment for wounded warriors. Guys who canâ€™t get out of bed easily need laptops. Those who canâ€™t use their hands need voice controlled equipment. The Angels are holding an event called Project Valour-IT, running until Veterans Day, and they really need your support.
Read the rest of the storyÂ Go Navy!
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans