Happy 234th to all the Marines out there, present and past, who have made the legacy of our Corps what it is today. Especially, best wishes on this 234th Marine Corps Birthday to those Devil Dogs serving in Iraq or Afghanistan, writing new chapters of our glorious history.
A motivating message from our Commandant.
If the Army and the Navy ever looked on Heaven’s scenes,
They would find the streets are guarded by United States Marines!
- On Midrats 19 April 2015 – Episode 276: “21st Century Ellis”
- John Quincy Adams — The Grand Strategist: An Interview With Historian Charles N. Edel
- 4 Reasons Not to Resign Your Commission as a Naval Officer
- About Face: A Return to Marine Corps Innovation
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC