An Unofficial Coast Guard Blog is alive and well and is here to stay. Reports of our death are greatly exaggerated and CGBlog.org is here to stay much to the dismay of trolls.
CGBlog.org is proud to be shipmates with USNI Blog in the naval blogosphere!
- Sea Control 25 – Crimean Crisis
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #49: Japanese Bomb Arming Vane
- March 9 Midrats Episode 218: Abolishing of the USAF, with Robert M. Farley
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)