Tags: Midrats, new media
What does that make? Why, Midrats – of course!
As all “first in class” can have some “unique issues” – we ask for your patience – but mostly we ask for you to join in today 1700R/2200Z. We’ll start taking calls at 1730Z.
Listen to Midrats on Blog Talk Radio
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset