Tags: Midrats, new media
What does that make? Why, Midrats – of course!
As all “first in class” can have some “unique issues” – we ask for your patience – but mostly we ask for you to join in today 1700R/2200Z. We’ll start taking calls at 1730Z.
Listen to Midrats on Blog Talk Radio
- Sea Control 30 – Australian Submarines
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #54: Shell Fragment from the USS Massachusetts (BB-59)
- Midrats 13 April 14 Episode 223: 12 Carriers and 3 Hubs with Bryan McGrath
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #53: Handmade Seabee Photo Album From Guadalcanal
- USCG Air Station Kodiak’s Arctic Domain Awareness Mission Scientific Support Operations: A Vital Step Toward Arctic Understanding