Tags: Midrats, new media
What does that make? Why, Midrats – of course!
As all “first in class” can have some “unique issues” – we ask for your patience – but mostly we ask for you to join in today 1700R/2200Z. We’ll start taking calls at 1730Z.
Listen to Midrats on Blog Talk Radio
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN