Tags: Haiti Earthquake
Highlights from USNS Comfort Captain Aims To Bring Hope To Haiti:
The COMFORT is slated to leave Baltimore, MD by Saturday morning.
Expects to arrive in Haiti by 22 January.
Equipped for 250 beds and 4 operating rooms.
God Speed men and women of COMFORT! I just wish it was faster than 17.5 knots!
Project Hope is recruiting volunteers to serve on this open-ended mission. Click here to register.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy