Tags: Haiti Earthquake
Highlights from USNS Comfort Captain Aims To Bring Hope To Haiti:
The COMFORT is slated to leave Baltimore, MD by Saturday morning.
Expects to arrive in Haiti by 22 January.
Equipped for 250 beds and 4 operating rooms.
God Speed men and women of COMFORT! I just wish it was faster than 17.5 knots!
Project Hope is recruiting volunteers to serve on this open-ended mission. Click here to register.
- Sea Control 12: Innovation
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #22: Battle of the Models: Constitution and Guerriere Square Off
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #21 Model of Demologos (USS Fulton)
- Midrats Sunday 8 Dec 13 Episode 205: “A 21st Century Navy” With John C. Harvey, Jr, ADM USN (Ret)
- USNI Happy Hour – Newport