By Jim Dolbow
The USNS COMFORT will not be the only hospital ship off the coast of Port-au-Prince. Colombia and Mexico are sending their hospital ships.
According to SOUTHCOM, the Mexican Navy Navy is sending the Huasteco Hospital Boat.
- What is the CRIC: The Chain of Command Cuts Both Ways.
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset