By Jim Dolbow
The USNS COMFORT will not be the only hospital ship off the coast of Port-au-Prince. Colombia and Mexico are sending their hospital ships.
According to SOUTHCOM, the Mexican Navy Navy is sending the Huasteco Hospital Boat.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy