Even better, there’s a great list of panels and speakers, including: Gen Cartwright, ADM Stavridis, and Information Dissemination’sÂ very own Bryan McGrath.
Join us at our booth for an Author Signings, Wednesday, 3 February from 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Kit Lavell, FLYING BLACK PONIES
Thomas C. Hone and Trent Hone, BATTLE LINE
Panel: â€śWinning Wars: Did the QDR Get it Right?
Cyber Issues: What Should Be the Priorities?
What Kind of Navy Does America Need?Â
And a whole lot more, see the full schedule here:
Saving the best for last, if you’re one of the cool kids who get to go, you might get this impeccably designed, handy-dandy, pocket size Field Notes notebook to write down your thoughts.
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy
- Does Generation X Still Fit?
- Live on Midrats 17 August 2014: Episode 241: Personnel Policy and Leadership, with VADM Bill Moran, Chief of Naval Personnel
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 1: A Day in the Life of Sub Lieutenant Snodgrass
- Sea Control 47 – British and American Surface Warfare Officers