Even better, there’s a great list of panels and speakers, including: Gen Cartwright, ADM Stavridis, and Information Dissemination’sÂ very own Bryan McGrath.
Join us at our booth for an Author Signings, Wednesday, 3 February from 4:00pm – 5:30pm
Kit Lavell, FLYING BLACK PONIES
Thomas C. Hone and Trent Hone, BATTLE LINE
Panel: â€śWinning Wars: Did the QDR Get it Right?
Cyber Issues: What Should Be the Priorities?
What Kind of Navy Does America Need?Â
And a whole lot more, see the full schedule here:
Saving the best for last, if you’re one of the cool kids who get to go, you might get this impeccably designed, handy-dandy, pocket size Field Notes notebook to write down your thoughts.
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN
- Five Enduring Lessons from Arabian Gulf Patrol Craft Operations
- Solution to the Russian Mistral’s Conundrum: NATO Flagships
- Expanding the Naval Canon: Fernando de Oliveira and the 1st Treatise on Maritime Strategy