This will be a full-scope Midrats.
Please join me with with our panel of fellow USNIBloggers Galrahn and EagleOne as we take on the latest Navy-Marine Corps team issues this Sunday, 1700R/2200Z/5pm EST.
No guests this week – just all Navy milblog radio. You can join us live via the showpage – where you can also roll in with the usual suspects during the live-show chatroom that gives you the opportunity to share your thoughts on the ongoing conversation and feed the panel your question and/or observations.
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of â€˜Good Enoughâ€™
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN