National Reading Week. What books on the Sea Services would you recommend? Give us your ideas and we’ll put up a fan’s recommended reading list.
We’re¬†taking your¬†recommendations on our Facebook page, so comment there or here. We’ll reproduce the list in both places.
HBO’s release of The Pacific is augmented by our partnership…all kinds of articles in our March/April issue of Naval History Magazine and a The Pacific¬†Page on our website to follow the series with¬†attention to the¬†historical record of what happened with maps, slideshows interviews and more… Follow all of the articles we will release throughout the series and exclusive article written in Proceedings Magazine in WWII
- Midrats this Sunday, May 17 2013 – Episode 167: Intellectual Integrity, PME, and NWC
- Remembering our Fallen Coast Guard Shipmates and their Families
- On Midrats 10 Mar 13, Episode 166: “Expeditionary Fleet Balance”
- Guest Post by LTJG Matthew Hipple: From Epipolae to Cyber War
- For Strength and Courage: Neptunus Lex