National Reading Week. What books on the Sea Services would you recommend? Give us your ideas and we’ll put up a fan’s recommended reading list.
We’re¬†taking your¬†recommendations on our Facebook page, so comment there or here. We’ll reproduce the list in both places.
HBO’s release of The Pacific is augmented by our partnership…all kinds of articles in our March/April issue of Naval History Magazine and a The Pacific¬†Page on our website to follow the series with¬†attention to the¬†historical record of what happened with maps, slideshows interviews and more… Follow all of the articles we will release throughout the series and exclusive article written in Proceedings Magazine in WWII
- Sea Control 12: Innovation
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #22: Battle of the Models: Constitution and Guerriere Square Off
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #21 Model of Demologos (USS Fulton)
- Midrats Sunday 8 Dec 13 Episode 205: “A 21st Century Navy” With John C. Harvey, Jr, ADM USN (Ret)
- USNI Happy Hour – Newport