SWMBO encourages us to begin to celebrate another, somewhat newer tradition during Holy Week, the tradition of zapping pirates.
The MV Maersk Alabama incident in 2009 gave us:
This could be bigger than Festivus. Feats of marksmanship and fire control, perhaps? Airing of grievances, for sure!
H/T The Sniper
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach