SWMBO encourages us to begin to celebrate another, somewhat newer tradition during Holy Week, the tradition of zapping pirates.
The MV Maersk Alabama incident in 2009 gave us:
This could be bigger than Festivus. Feats of marksmanship and fire control, perhaps? Airing of grievances, for sure!
H/T The Sniper
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans