SWMBO encourages us to begin to celebrate another, somewhat newer tradition during Holy Week, the tradition of zapping pirates.
The MV Maersk Alabama incident in 2009 gave us:
This could be bigger than Festivus. Feats of marksmanship and fire control, perhaps? Airing of grievances, for sure!
H/T The Sniper
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN