Of course, it would be rude to say, “Nominate Us,”
The 2010 Fourth Annual MILbloggies has officially kicked off today, and runs through April 7, 2010 until 11:59 PM EST. The MILbloggies are currently in the nomination phase, which will last until Saturday, April 3 11:59 PM. The top 5 nominees in each eligible category then move into the Voting Phase starting Sunday, April 4.
You can keep track of the nomination standings in real time on Milblogging.com here.
You must register and sign in to Milblogging.com to nominate a military blog and you can nominate as many blogs as you want in each category, but you can only nominate the same blog once. Registration is free and we do not send spam, but it’s required in order to vote and to eliminate bogus nominations/votes.
“Rude? Sure – but this will be the first MilBlog Conference I will be at in person, so I thought that would be an excuse to be self-focused, and I’m needy.”
- On Midrats 19 April 2015 – Episode 276: “21st Century Ellis”
- John Quincy Adams — The Grand Strategist: An Interview With Historian Charles N. Edel
- 4 Reasons Not to Resign Your Commission as a Naval Officer
- About Face: A Return to Marine Corps Innovation
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC