Tags: Homeland Security, Midrats
It’s an all USNI Blogger fest today on Midrats!
Join EagleOne and me as we welcome our guests, fellow USNIBlog contributers Jim Dolbow and UltimaRatioRegis.
When, not if, the next large scale attack on US soil takes place – how are we prepared now compared to 8 1/2 years ago to not only prevent it, but to respond to its aftermath?
From out last line of defense to consequence management at the local level – what is there and what do we need to know about it?
We’re back at our usual time and day – this Sunday, 18 APR at 5pm EST/1700R/2200Z. One full hour focused on Homeland Security.
Join us live by clicking here if you can, but if you miss the show or want to catch up on the shows you missed – you can always reach the archives at blogtalkradio – or set yourself to get the podcast on iTunes.
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN