It is really quite something to start a Naval career reading blogs, and four short years later find oneself amongst the names of those you read. Admittedly it is intimidating, as well as an honor and distinction to be counted among them. I hope that you all will find my future posts interesting. Thank you to everyone at USNI for having me aboard.
YN2(SW) H. Lucien Gauthier III
- Sea Control 25 – Crimean Crisis
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #49: Japanese Bomb Arming Vane
- March 9 Midrats Episode 218: Abolishing of the USAF, with Robert M. Farley
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)