What does it mean, how do you do it, what does it takes to succeed – and more importantly – what are the responsibilities of Command at Sea?
Join fellow USNI blogg’r EagleOne and me today at 5pm EST for a wide ranging discussion with three present or former Navy and Coast Guard Commanding Officers on the nature of Command.
Our guests will be; CDR E. A. Westfall, CDR, USCG, Commanding Officer of the USCGC ESCANABA (WMEC 907). CDR James H. Ware, Commanding Officer, VAQ-135. CDR Michael Junge, USN, former Commanding Officer of the USS WHIDBEY ISLAND (LSD 41).
Join us live if you can and pile in with the usual suspects in the chat room during the show where you can offer your own questions and observations to our guests. If you miss the show or want to catch up on the shows you missed – you can always reach the archives at blogtalkradio – or set yourself to get the podcast on iTunes.
Just as a side note, if you joined us in the past and the audio quality made you feel like you were on HF VOX at dusk, well we’ve upgraded our switchboard and the sound quality is greatly improved. We hope to see you there.
- Midrats this Sunday, May 17 2013 – Episode 167: Intellectual Integrity, PME, and NWC
- Remembering our Fallen Coast Guard Shipmates and their Families
- On Midrats 10 Mar 13, Episode 166: “Expeditionary Fleet Balance”
- Guest Post by LTJG Matthew Hipple: From Epipolae to Cyber War
- For Strength and Courage: Neptunus Lex