Being one of the resident civilians on this blog, I feel certain topics are off-limits. Put broadly, I do not write on internal Navy matters. Grand strategy, strategy, operations, tactics, and politics are fair game, but uniforms and Burger Kings on FOBs are not.
That said, I do have some understanding of what comprises life in the Navy. Or, at least I thought I did until I read this.
Hat tip to Starbuck.
- The Independent Review of the Nuclear Enterprise
- On Midrats 23 November 14: “Episode 255: Commanding the Seas -the Surface Force with Bryan Clark from CSBA”
- A Magical Metrical Mystery Tour of Ineffective U.S. Drug Policy
- On Midrats 16 November 14, “Episode 254: John A. Nagl: 13 Years into the War”
- Gabe’s Gambit: Celebrating the Marine Corps Birthday and Reflecting on Talent Management