From Our Archive: You know what’s weird?
Whatâ€™s weird is that an Iwo Jima veteran…once more…an Iwo Jima veteran, dies with little notice. I love this man, GEN Fred Haynes and I love his wife Bonnie. Hell, his nephew is famous too, Butthole Surfers and all that..and in some inexplicable way, I think his nephewâ€™s song Pepper, is a great tribute to his Uncleâ€™s life line.
You never know how you look through other peopleâ€™s eyes.
You never know just how to look through other people’s eyes.
Funeral Services in Arlington on July 22nd, family would appreciate a show of support.
- Midrats this Sunday, May 17 2013 – Episode 167: Intellectual Integrity, PME, and NWC
- Remembering our Fallen Coast Guard Shipmates and their Families
- On Midrats 10 Mar 13, Episode 166: “Expeditionary Fleet Balance”
- Guest Post by LTJG Matthew Hipple: From Epipolae to Cyber War
- For Strength and Courage: Neptunus Lex