“MAJ Lan Dalat, a military officer student currently attending the Command and General Staff College at Fort Leavenworth, and his brother, Anthony Lang who works at the college, are Vietnamese Boat People who were rescued by the USS Ranger in 1981. Major Dalat recently went to San Antonio to speak at the USS Ranger reunion. Because he and his family were picked up by a US Navy ship, Dalat is giving back to the country that saved him and his family.
This is their story (and it is awesome)”
- Sea Control 25 – Crimean Crisis
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #49: Japanese Bomb Arming Vane
- March 9 Midrats Episode 218: Abolishing of the USAF, with Robert M. Farley
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)