Ninety-five percent of the books I read are dense monographs on military affairs and public health, and would never have much appeal to the general public. The fact I stay up late every night reading them is a solid sign that I have found a topic I am passionate about. In September however, I broke my pattern and bought my very first comic book, admittedly entirely because I am good friends with one of the authors.
But now it seems this comic book thing is catching on. Last month, the Naval Health Research Center published its own comic book on US medics, called The Docs, and I admit that it is pretty good. And the best part: it is free!
- On Midrats 29 March 15 – Episode 273: Partnership, Influence, Presence and the role of the MSC
- The Pen and the Sword: An Interview with Professor Timothy Demy on Reading Fiction and Studying War
- On Midrats 22 March 2015 – Episode 272: Naval Professionalism; up, down, and back again – with Will Beasley
- Missile Defense and Budget Issues
- On Midrats 3/15/15 – Episode 271: “Red Flag and the Development USAF Fighter “