This blog. Two years. Wow.
Has it been that long?
A very short time in the amazing history of the Naval Institute…and a time to announce that we have a really great project this next year: the endeavor to put every article from Proceedings and Naval History online.
More than a century of great thought about the Sea Services.
We support the proposition that you should dare, which is not always a popular proposition.
We’re in the position of publishing reasoned thought. Right or wrong? Challenge it…please. Our place is a venue, a forum (they said that in 1873 – cool).
The thoughts of the military are some of the most reasoned, difficult and controversial things to express.
Dare: to read, think, speak, write and blog.
A very big thanks to all who have taken the time to write and comment here – you Are Our Sea Services.
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?
- Supported vs. Supporting and the Compromise of D1 Football