This post leads with an outstanding article from Marines.com:
This from the USS Abraham Lincoln:
The USS Enterprise:
USS Scranton (another day at the office)
At the invitation of the U.S. Naval Academy Fencing team, superintendent of the academy, VADM Michael Miller, uses one of their swords to cut down a “Go Army, Beat Navy” poster that was found on the door to his office. The fencing sword was appropriately labeled with a note that read “Sir! Cut through the Army’s lies.”
Have some more to add? Post below!
Big Thanks to the CHINFO folks for gathering all of these amazing videos on their Facebook page
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of â€˜Good Enoughâ€™
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN