By Mark Tempest
The last few decades have seen the growing quality and quantity of the People’s Republic of China’s . Along with this rise has been a maturing of their maritime strategy and their view of what to do with their growing sea power. Join us as we discuss this topic with United States Naval War College Associate Professors Toshi Yoshihara & James R. Holmes, the authors of the book, RED STAR OVER THE PACIFIC: China’s Rise and the Challenge to U.S. Maritime Strategy
Sunday, 5pm U.S. Eastern Time.
Hit the link below.
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)
- Engineering and the Humanities: The View from Patna’s Bridge…
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #47: British Dockyard Models
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #46: WWII Japanese Radio Headset