By Mark Tempest
The last few decades have seen the growing quality and quantity of the People’s Republic of China’s . Along with this rise has been a maturing of their maritime strategy and their view of what to do with their growing sea power. Join us as we discuss this topic with United States Naval War College Associate Professors Toshi Yoshihara & James R. Holmes, the authors of the book, RED STAR OVER THE PACIFIC: China’s Rise and the Challenge to U.S. Maritime Strategy
Sunday, 5pm U.S. Eastern Time.
Hit the link below.
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach
- On Midrats 15 Nov 2015 – Episode 306: Author Claude Berube on his next book: Syren’s Song