As a Marine, Clay Hunt, was wounded in Iraq and lost dear friends in Iraq and Afghanistan. After coming home, he searched for a way to continue serving, not just the United States, but all of mankind. He was a natural fit for Team Rubicon which bridges the gap between disaster occurrence and conventional aid response. Clay was instrumental in saving thousands of lives in Haiti and in other hellish disasters. He was not only one helluva Scout Sniper, but a one of a kind humanitarian who wanted to help anyone who needed it, and a brother that will be greatly missed. Last week, Clay lost his long time battle with the demons of war.
Clay Warren Hunt was the epitome of the American Badass with a heart of gold.
- Midrats this Sunday, May 17 2013 – Episode 167: Intellectual Integrity, PME, and NWC
- Remembering our Fallen Coast Guard Shipmates and their Families
- On Midrats 10 Mar 13, Episode 166: “Expeditionary Fleet Balance”
- Guest Post by LTJG Matthew Hipple: From Epipolae to Cyber War
- For Strength and Courage: Neptunus Lex