The great thing about being to be a part of this blog, as a Naval Institute member and employee, is to read the wide range of voices, thoughts and opinions from the guest bloggers, guest posters and from those who comment. We are grateful to everyone here who uphold the independent forum – the Naval Institute’s birthright and ultimately yours – you who help further the conversation and you members of USNI. This is truly a membership organization. Thank you!
There are categories for all the services, supporters, families – we encourage you to look through them to see all of the great voices out there communicating the mission of our armed forces.
And if you want to vote for us – Thank You! We’re in the Navy Category and honored to share that category with some other great blogs.
- Sea Control 25 – Crimean Crisis
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #49: Japanese Bomb Arming Vane
- March 9 Midrats Episode 218: Abolishing of the USAF, with Robert M. Farley
- DEF[x] Annapolis: Encourage the Innovators
- A History of the Navy in 100 Objects #48: Models of HMS St. George (1701) and USS Missouri (1944)