Sal and others have covered this…but just for example’s sake.
The major military house of education that I attend recently had a “uniform day”. Here’s what people wore:
But they also wore
And being joint there were also those who wore and and and
Civilians wore this:
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy
- Does Generation X Still Fit?
- Live on Midrats 17 August 2014: Episode 241: Personnel Policy and Leadership, with VADM Bill Moran, Chief of Naval Personnel
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 1: A Day in the Life of Sub Lieutenant Snodgrass