Over a decade in to the war in Afghanistan and over three years in to the surge of forces – have we reached the point of diminishing returns? Is the present AFG government stable enough to accept a transition? Is the present withdrawl timetable right, wrong, or just right?
Join co-hosts “Sal” from the blog “CDR Salamander” and “EagleOne” from “EagleSpeak” to discuss the past, present, and future of the AFG campaign for the full hour will their guest Michael Barrett, co-founder of Diligent Innovations, a Washington consulting firm, former Navy Intelligence Officer and director of strategy for the Homeland Security Council under President George W. Bush.
The opinion piece we discuss during the show, “Afghan Half Measures Are Costing Full Lives,” can be found at Defense News here.
You may not agree with what you read or hear, but it is worth having a conversation about.
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach