The U.S. Naval Institute was a proud sponsor of the 2011 Ripley Race held November 6th in Annapolis, MD. Here are some highlights of the event, which raised more than 87K and had more than 1000 participants.
- Assessing the Fleet: The 2014 Navy Retention Study
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”