A supporter of The Freedom and Justice Party of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood participates in a march in support of senior Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh’s visit, in Cairo December 26, 2011. Haniyeh said he decided to embark on the trip after being encouraged by recent political changes that have taken place in Arab countries. REUTERS/Mohamed Abd El-Ghany (EGYPT – Tags: POLITICS)
- Sorry, no Program Sponsor for that …
- The Cyber Day After: Will the Advent of Cyber Warfare Destroy the Global Internet?
- On Midrats 3 May 2015 – Episode 278: Betrayal, leadership, loyalty, and redemption: Task Force VIOLENT
- A â€śHollow Forceâ€ť or a â€śHollow Strategyâ€ť?
- On Midrats 26 April 15 – Episode 277: Manpower, Modernization, and Motivation – an Hour with VADM Moran