A supporter of The Freedom and Justice Party of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood participates in a march in support of senior Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh’s visit, in Cairo December 26, 2011. Haniyeh said he decided to embark on the trip after being encouraged by recent political changes that have taken place in Arab countries. REUTERS/Mohamed Abd El-Ghany (EGYPT – Tags: POLITICS)
- Assessing the Fleet: The 2014 Navy Retention Study
- Another Look: Michael Murphy and 9/11 ‘SEAL of Honor’
- Sea Control 49: General Robert Scales on Firepower
- Backlash Against Police Militarization: Implications for the U.S. Coast Guard?
- On Midrats 24 Aug 2014- Episode 242: “Lost Opportunities: WWI and the Birth of the Modern World”