A supporter of The Freedom and Justice Party of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood participates in a march in support of senior Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh’s visit, in Cairo December 26, 2011. Haniyeh said he decided to embark on the trip after being encouraged by recent political changes that have taken place in Arab countries. REUTERS/Mohamed Abd El-Ghany (EGYPT – Tags: POLITICS)
- Veterans Supporting Homeless Veterans
- A Defense of the Millennial Officer from an Old Guy
- Does Generation X Still Fit?
- Live on Midrats 17 August 2014: Episode 241: Personnel Policy and Leadership, with VADM Bill Moran, Chief of Naval Personnel
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 1: A Day in the Life of Sub Lieutenant Snodgrass