Members of USNI have the right, privilege and obligation to vote for the 2012 U.S. Naval Institute Board of Directors and Editorial Board.
Why vote? Because Board Members represent you as we define the U.S. Naval Institute of the future. Their guidance will strongly influence how we address the challenges of today and create a vision for tomorrow.
We have an outstanding roster of candidates for your consideration. Please review their biographies at the following links then cast your vote.
Vote online at associationvoting.com/usni. To vote, login with your member number (starts with a C and can be found on your magazine label) and the email address on file at USNI.
Online balloting closes at 23:59 ET on 12 March 2012.
If you need assistance logging in please contact the USNI Member Services team at 1-800-233-8764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Time for Midrats Episode 238: “The Horn of Africa – still the front lines, with RDML Krongard, USN” – 27 July at 2pm (EDT)
- Taking the Long View on Hispanic Immigration
- Invite: CIMSEC’s July DC Meet-Up
- Sea Control 43: RADM Rowden – Sea Control, LCS, and DDG 1000
- On Midrats 20 July 14 – Episode 237: Military Sealift Command – Past, Present and Future