Members of USNI have the right, privilege and obligation to vote for the 2012 U.S. Naval Institute Board of Directors and Editorial Board.
Why vote? Because Board Members represent you as we define the U.S. Naval Institute of the future. Their guidance will strongly influence how we address the challenges of today and create a vision for tomorrow.
We have an outstanding roster of candidates for your consideration. Please review their biographies at the following links then cast your vote.
Vote online at associationvoting.com/usni. To vote, login with your member number (starts with a C and can be found on your magazine label) and the email address on file at USNI.
Online balloting closes at 23:59 ET on 12 March 2012.
If you need assistance logging in please contact the USNI Member Services team at 1-800-233-8764 or email@example.com.
- On Midrats 21 Dec 14 – Episode 259: The Islamic State – rise and world view, with Craig Whiteside
- On Midrats 14 Dec 14 – Episode 258: COIN, Cyber, and Lawfare: the continuity of war in to 2015
- On Midrats 7 Dec 14, Episode 257: “Clausewitz – now more than ever, with Donald Stoker”
- And so, our Navy finds its Memory Hole
- To Defeat ISIS, Hawkeyes Required