Members of USNI have the right, privilege and obligation to vote for the 2012 U.S. Naval Institute Board of Directors and Editorial Board.
Why vote? Because Board Members represent you as we define the U.S. Naval Institute of the future. Their guidance will strongly influence how we address the challenges of today and create a vision for tomorrow.
We have an outstanding roster of candidates for your consideration. Please review their biographies at the following links then cast your vote.
Vote online at associationvoting.com/usni. To vote, login with your member number (starts with a C and can be found on your magazine label) and the email address on file at USNI.
Online balloting closes at 23:59 ET on 12 March 2012.
If you need assistance logging in please contact the USNI Member Services team at 1-800-233-8764 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Range, Reach, Risk, Russians, and the Triumph of the Anti-Transformationalists
- Aboard the Charles de Gaulle: Sea Power and la République
- On Midrats 22 November 2015 – Episode 307: Our Own Private Petard – Procurement & Strategy with Robert Farley
- Leveraging our military relationships on the homefront
- Bring your voice once more unto the breach