RED SEA (Feb. 18, 2011) Electronics Technician 2nd Class Jose Lopez-Davila rides an 11-meter rigid-hull inflatable boat from the amphibious transport dock ship USS Ponce (LPD 15), in background, during a visit, board, search and seizure (VBSS) training exercise. Ponce is part of the Kearsarge Amphibious Ready Group, supporting maritime security operations and theater security cooperation efforts in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 1st Class Nathanael Miller/Released)
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 3: Viper and the Pitfalls of ‘Good Enough’
- Midrats 21 Sept 14 – Episode 246: “When the short snappy war goes long, with Chris Dougherty”
- The Virtue of Being a Generalist, Part 2: Are All Nuggets Created Equal?
- Back to Basics: Restoring the United States Merchant Marine
- On Midrats 14 Sep 14: Episode 245: “The Carrier as Capital Ship” with RADM Thomas Moore, USN, PEO CVN