SOUTH CHINA SEA (March 14, 2010) The forward-deployed amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD 2) cruises the South China Sea while participating in exercise Balikatan 2010 (BK 10). BK 10 is an annual, bilateral exercise designed to improve interoperability between the U.S. and Republic of the Philippines. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Mark R. Alvarez/Released)
- On Midrats 11 October 15 -Episode 301: “Confessions of a Major Program Manager, w/ CAPT Mark Vandroff, USN”
- Rebuttal To “Advocating Naval Heresy” by Captain R. B. Watts, USCG (Retired) USNI PROCEEDINGS, June 2015
- The Perilous Price of Peace
- On Midrats 4 Oct 2015 – Episode 300: USS Neosho (AO-23),USS Sims (DD-409) and the Battle of the Coral Sea
- Should innovative organizations have an expiration date?