SOUTH CHINA SEA (March 14, 2010) The forward-deployed amphibious assault ship USS Essex (LHD 2) cruises the South China Sea while participating in exercise Balikatan 2010 (BK 10). BK 10 is an annual, bilateral exercise designed to improve interoperability between the U.S. and Republic of the Philippines. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Mark R. Alvarez/Released)
- These Are the Drones You are Looking For…
- The Wheels of Lawfare: Grinding Slow but Fine?
- Capstone Essay – Blue Waters for a Red State: Aircraft Carrier Operations and the People’s Liberation Army Navy
- DoD: Flawed by Design, Dysfunctional in Practice
- … but can you sling one under a F-18 about to shoot off a CVN?